Online Interview with Rekatee.com



I was interviewed by by rekatee.com. here, i'll show you the question and answer during the online interview session. feel free to view the original post at ;
http://blog.rekatee.com/interview/designer-interview-omaw-rozduan/

thanks!

Q : Can you tell us a little about yourself?
A : Hi! Hi! My name is omawrozduan. I was born in Ipoh, grew up at Kuala Lumpur and studied multimedia in college.

Q: What are your hobbies other than design?
A: Other than design, I like photography, hang out with my crazy friends, eat, eat and eat. Hehe :P

Q: How long have you been an artist?
A: I don’t know, but I really like to play with pencil and paper since I was a kid. So yeah, you can say it’s since kid’s time. It has been a long time right? Hehe.
Q: What is your biggest motivation? Achievement? Money? Fame?
A: My biggest motivation is from the achievement of our local talented artist. They have inspired me a lot.
Q: Who or where did you get your inspirations from?
A: I get my inspiration from my surroundings, friends and someone :)
Q: Who’s that one idol that you are dying to collaborate with?
A: I have too many, the idols I want to collaborate most with are 84cube and Jonburgerman.
Q: What are your future plans?
A: I want to improve on my skills in the future, and I would like to travel around the world to explore more about art, design and culture. Hopefully one day I can open my own studio.
Q: Any last words for the Rekazens?
A: Stop dreaming! Start design! Get money!

RekaTee Endnote: A million thanks to Omaw for being so supportive ever since we started. Other than the brilliant designs he submitted, Omaw has also helped us to design one of the stickers, which will be distributed free when you shop and order teesfrom us.